To embed an image in an HTML page, The <img> tag is used. The <img> tag has some attributes.
- src - Specifies the path to the image.
<img src="https://app.3schools.in/logo.png">The src attribute is required to display an image.
- alt - it is used to specify the alternate text for an image. It is shown when the image not displayed.
<img alt="logo">Try it Yourself »
- height - Specifies the height of an image.
- width - Specifies the width of an image.
- loading - all images are not loaded as soon as someone visits your website.
5 attributes for an image in HTML
To embed an image in an HTML page, The <img> tag is used. The <img> tag has s…